Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wool from hell?

Do you think they'll disinfect those blankets and jumpers or have some suicidal guard dogs sniff those socks for traces of anthrax?

I know, I would probably be suspicious if some people that I recently put on my most wanted terrorist list started sending wooly stuff to my country's senior citizens who are freezing to death.

...just to be nice? Hmmm, I'd probably think there was something rotten going on in that container.

Hasn't the Kirkcaldy resident Mr. G. Brown PM ever heard of the Icelandic Killer Sheep?

Comments:
Er ekki verið að auka á efnahagsvandræði enskra með þessu? Nú tórir lengur lið sem hefði átt að drepast með tilheyrandi kostnaði fyrir ríkið. Snilldarhefnd úr ólíklegri átt (Hver vissi að Bylgjan væri pólitísk?).
 
Enn og aftur hittir smalinn í mark!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?