Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Denile pop. 63

Are you a politician? Are you sick of the general public bitching and moaning and people in general being completely ungrateful and obnoxious towards you and all the great stuff you're doing for yourself and your friends?

If your answer is "Yes" to all these questions, Denile might be the place for you.

Denile is a calm and almost soothing place with the perfect population of 63 since 1984. Well, we've actually had some problems in the past with the lefties (pardon me, that word made me throw up in my mouth a little bit) who are always up to no good and keep demanding new elections.. AS IF!

Anyway, Denile is just the greatest place ever, like completely and totally! If you're hungry there's a mob that feeds you. It's unfortunately a rather simple diet that consists mostly of eggs and sometimes soggy tomatoes and milk if you've been distributing pepper spray between your subjects, but the mob means well.

Also, there's always a crowd around ready and willing to give your crib a complete overhaul, mostly in uneven red paint however.

We've also got plenty of stuff for the musicman in Denile and there's always a lot of cute little people jumping around outside singing and chanting some sort of ode to the government, while banging on their little drums made out of stuff from their cute little kitchens.

So come on down and enjoy the good life.

If you're not tempted by the little town of Denile pop. 63, you most certainly are in denial!

Want more? Here's an update and another one.

Comments:
Don't tell me they actually attacked you with pepper spray..!!
 
Pepper spray and tear gas- it's ridiculous, I didn't get sprayed but many friends and family members who were protesting peacefully have been.
Of course I utterly condemn all violence. The police get minimum wages for an incredibly difficult and stressful job and they are not the ones that should be attacked and most of them don't attack protesters. However, there are rotten eggs on both sides which I find very sad when everyone should be demanding resignations and new elections.
But we will continue to fight and hopefully we can do that peacefully without vandalism and stupid hooligans on both ends.
 
Btw, I must add that I think my new phone takes pretty good pictures as you can see from the police pic. I didn't want to bring my new camera in case things got ugly and all of a sudden I was standing in front of the riot cops-pretty scary!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?