Thursday, October 30, 2008

There are no limits for people's stupidity

Just when I thought we had hit rock bottom I read some "genius's" blog where he thinks the solution for our economic crisis is to start hardcore commercial whaling and seal hunting...yeah, because it's not like the rest of the world doesn't hate us enough as it is!

And because it's not like the finbacks that were murdered 2 years ago are still in a huge freezer somewhere because nobody wants to buy their dead carcasses for home consumption!

I'm not even going to post the link to this idiot's blog because I think reading stuff like this joker's brainfarts actually makes people more stupid.

Somebody please create a republic for idiots far far away from the rest of us!

Comments:
Very funny that your motto on the blog is "My take on life, you may not agree, but hey nobody's forcing you to read."

hahahaha,

Venlig hilsen,

G.
 
Þú verður bara að hugga þig við orð grama leigubílstjórans: "Sumt fólk...!"
 
Touché G. How very true and I chose not to read more of his enormous posting, the first two lines made me want to throw up a bit and then I pressed the little red x :)
 
Mig langar ógisslega að lesa þetta, geturðu ekki bent á þetta eftir krókaleið svo viðkomandi fái ekki auglýsingu?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?