Monday, July 28, 2008

All quiet on the Björkern front?

After immense peer pressure, yet again, I have come to the conclusion that a post is due. To answer questions brought up by readers: No I am neither sick, depressed, derailed nor deceased.
Now that that's out of the way; why have I been so silent lately?
There are various theories going around on that topic:
1) Blogger's block: It is possible, but not likely.
2) It's been a warm summer and warm weather makes people lazy: Yeah, maybe a little bit.
3) I had a terrible accident with my hands while pruning the Mother Unit's roses rendering me unable to use a keyboard: I wish- but then again, a lot of time that could have gone towards blogging has instead gone towards using fingers and teeth to pull thorns out of injured arms.
4) I fell in love with a very bad man and when he broke my heart I chopped my fingers off- because I was upset: Nah, haven't met any bad men in a long time- and I would never chop a finger off for one of them.
5) A person that I have to interact with almost every day annoys the heck out of me causing me to chew my fingernails until it hurts, making typing very painful: Well, there might be an inch of truth hidden in there.
Oh well, I think I just have to admit it- nothing exciting has happened and I was too bloomin' lazy to share my mundane life with readers expecting accounts of the extraordinary adventures of my everyday life...
However, I have come to the conclusion that I will continue to share my world with you and that includes tales on:
Sheep hairdressers, a handbag dog, crying at the movies...a lot, downloading silly songs for laughs and then discovering a strange fascination and even admiration for the same laughable music, discovering an eerie urge to beat up an elderly lady (reads evil old bag) and last but not least totally and utterly going insane during sales and buying everything from a golden Star Trek ladies coat to silver coloured basketball shoes- even though I hate basketball.
Till later....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?