Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tip of the day

While the mountains outside my window have snow white hats on and the day seems kind of bleak, why not light some candles and listen to the song of the day, which I have decided is Iron and Wine's "The Trapeze Swinger" from that lovely film In Good Company...
That's what I've done and believe me, this tune is good enough to be put on repeat, at least for a few rounds. If it gets tiresome, why not try another soundtrack, say Tous Les Matins de Monde, track 16, La Sonnerie de Sainte Genevieve du Mont a Paris.
Knock yourselves out via modern or medieval music- I won't guarantee that the snow will disappear but at least you'll have a cozy atmosphere in your office through candlelight and nice music to listen to while the storm outside attacks your window.
Enjoy

Comments:
What should I listen to if it's hot?
 
Hmmm, a tough one. i seem to recall a happy 70s or 80s song that went: feeling hot hot hot. My personal favourite for a Carribbean feel would be Blondie's: The Tide is high. That's a true song of summer, just fix yourself a colourful cocktail with an umbrella, find that beach in Wellington where they have big sunchairs under a big umbrella made out of straw and enjoy ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?