Friday, November 23, 2007

The secret life of the mother unit

Don't you sometimes wonder what senior citizens are up to while the rest of us are working hard? I know I do.
Sometimes the mother unit starts talking about her friends that visit her during the day. I must say that these so-called friends are up to no good and the mother unit tells me incredible stories about them at the end of the day.

There's one who used to be a pill popper and had easy access to drugs at the hospital. She decided to clean up her act when her hubby re-fell in love with his ex, who had lost her memory and became an Amish lady. Anyway, the pill popping wife decided to do whatever it took to hold on to her man and faked a pregnacy. When it became blatantly obvious that her belly wasn't becoming bigger, as tends to happen to pregnant women, she went the whole nine yards (the distance between her house and the fertility clinic) and got pregnant for real...

The mother unit's best daytime friend has been married more times than I care to remember and has a tendency to marry within the same family. She's been married to the dad, his two sons and begot a child by the third son. In addition, she was engaged to the fourth brother, but that was OK as he was the dad's bastard son and didn't share their last name...

I must admit that the company that the mother unit keeps during the day worries me.

But then again, her friends are the product of CBS and as long as the mother unit just watches their unholy actions and doesn't replicate them I suppose I can't complain.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?