Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My strange brain...

Does this lady turn clockwise or counter-clockwise?
In my head she's turning clockwise which means I use the right side of the brain more, meaning that I am mostly controlled by emotions and lack logic- who would have thought?
RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS:
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination
rules symbols and images
present and future philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes appreciates spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous risk taking
LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS:
uses logic
detail oriented facts
rule words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend knowing
acknowledges order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based forms strategies
practical safe
No wonder I like sci-fi and other imaginary things like talking rabbits...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?