Monday, April 17, 2006

Very surprising test results

Now this is highly surprising... I just took the who are you from the Simpsons test. I honestly always thought I was the Lisa Simpson type, studying, saving the planet and listening to jazz... If not Lisa, then definately someone intellectual like that swinging yet intelligent crook Sideshow Bob. But NO I am not Lisa... much to my dismay I turned out to be no other than Krusty the Clown...
"You were the class clown as a kid, and you still entertain people. From faking your own death to getting a wacky boob job, you'll do anything for a laugh.You will be remembered for: your face being everywhere, from cereal to home pregnancy tests. Your life philosophy: "I heartily endorse this event or product.""
Hmm, this certainly explains why I adore the Itchy and Scratchy Show. However, this is puzzling and a bit upsetting.. I still haven't faked my own death and certainly haven't had a plastic surgeon with wacky ideas about cup sizes touch my erm... breast area. This makes me fear the future.. must do some soul searching and re-invent myself and my attitudes towards life. I simply refuse to end up as a capitalist blue haired chain smoking clown with weird breasts--new mantra-- I will become an academic, I will become an academic, I must stop dreaming about having blue hair, I will become an academic, must stop fantasizing about curly hair, will have a career in academia... nam myoho renge kyo. Hope my readers will have more luck than me with this test.. http://www.blogthings.com/thesimpsonspersonalitytest/
10-4

Comments:
Total love Jóna- komin heim:)
 
I got Barney. Is it my fault beer is so good?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?