Monday, April 17, 2006

The leaving smile

Well it's official...I am leaving Lets-get-out-of-here-ville. I have been pardoned by my professor and now that I've gotten the green light on moving on I have a constant smile on my face. I must admit though that I have had a blast since the decicion was made. It seems my lovely international friends in this town have decided to make Sun-tan-drews the funnest place on the planet just to prove that my decision was the wrong one! Or maybe I am just happier because I know I am leaving.. Whatsoever is the right thing, I face my last days in Caledonia with a coke and a smile.. Still, this terrible thought lingers in my brain: The weather is improving in Sun-tan-drews and I choose to move back to Iceland...does this mean that I'm a masochist?
Pace!

Comments:
Hi Smiley - Takk fyrir orðin þín í veislunni - Hildur fór flott með þau. Hlakka til að sjá þig í kjötheimum.
 
Hildur klikkar nú ekki á ræðumennskunni. Nú er bara að pakka.
 
does this mean that I'm a masochist?

Yup! ;-)
 
hvað á svona háttarlag að þýða ??? flýja skotland án þess að gefa Embra sjéns ?? fussusvei
 
he he, ég kem nú aftur í lok maí eftir söguþingið... það sem ég á eftir að sakna mest við skotland er að maður getur farið á pöbbinn fyrir kvöldmat og komið fullur heim hikk...sjitt- á eftir að pakka
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?