Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy easter y'all part deux

So the bulk of easter morning has been spent online. No easter egg hunt for me this year.. I am way too lazy for that sort of thing anyway. During my easternet journey I discovered a great deal about myself...Like my city is: Barcelona
When it comes to Europe, you don't want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!
This is why I love the easternet, so again, happy easter good people and by all means overeat today, I myself will be having a leg of lamb, caramelized potatoes, brussel sprouts, broccoli, carrots (for the bunnies) and of course an Icelandic chocolate easter egg filled with all sorts of goodies and a saying. Yes, the saying inside the easter egg supposedly tells you a lot about yourself. My saying said: "There are not a great deal of things that nobody loves". I definately didn't relate to that one, so I opened the other easter egg sent by my family who loooove me.. and that one says: "Fulfilling is the work one does in the morning". Hmmm...well I guess that means that the Chocolate hen that laid that egg approves of my lounging in bed in my pj's at 12.43 on easter sunday... Cool! At least I feel very fulfilled and happy about the absolute laziness of this day so far.
One last thing.. Which European pile of rocks is your ideal city? http://www.blogthings.com/whateuropeancitydoyoubelonginquiz/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?