Monday, October 03, 2005

Library struggles

Good day y'all
I should be writing my dissertation, but have decided to take care of business first. I just bought myself a new laptop. It's name is MSI and it's big and powerful, yee-hah. On the top of my laptop big letters say Notebook, so I decided that the first thing I would do with my new computer would be to watch a movie called...The Notebook. Big mistake, huge mistake... It was a heartwarming lovestory and all, but boy oh boy, super depressing as well. I cried sooo much. Don't remeber crying this much over a movie since I saw Titanic. If any of you suffer from asthma or something like that I would recommend avoiding this film, I know I almost suffocated from tears and other, so AVOID!
I am actually at the national library now, being watched by people who covet my computer. I am "working" on one of the public computers here since I am an utter nerd, who doesn't know how to activate the fancy internet thingy on my new laptop... OOOOh wait, that means that I am not a nerd. The nerds are the ones who know all the stuff about computers and they are all called Dexter and Eugene or something like that... HA HA.
Anyway, the people without computers are staring at me, transmitting evil thoughts my way... I think I'll play a little pac-man now...
Au-revoir y'all
B

Comments:
Dude, you crack me up - I miss ya'! Come baaaaack!
 
Hvað varð um gömlu tölvuna þína??
 
Já ég segi það - þetta var ansi flott tölva.
 
jamm, hún er bara í geymslu þessa stundina... Tilboð vel þegin
 
Ég bíð 10.000 í hana ef hún er í lagi og ef það er PentiumIII örgjörvi í henni.
 
Gumbólínó
Heldurðu í alvörunni að ég viti hvort það er örgjörvi af vissri týpu í henni? Segðu mér bara hvernig ég á að finna út úr því. Held samt að það sé eitthvað svoleiðis. Og í ofanálag var ég að setja auka vinnsluminni í kvikindið í sumar...

Smootchies
 
I'm hungover, so while checking out the comments on this post I thought, just for a second, that I had forgotten how to read. Then I realized people weren't writing in English. I don't know what's happened to my life.
 
I warned you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?